How do I access my account?
To log in and access your account, go to Login. Enter your email and password, and you’re in!
You can also download Kajabi’s app on your mobile device and access your profile from your iPhone, smartphone, or tablet.
I forgot my password
To reset your password, please click here. Enter your email account and then hit “Send recovery email” to receive instructions on how to reset your password.
Accepted payment methods
To purchase your Masterclass, we offer the following payment methods:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- PayPal (Credit and debit card)
How can I download the app?
If you have iOS, you can download the app on the Apple Store.
If you have Android, you can download the app on Google Play.
Once you download the app, you’ll be able to easily access Brett’s courses and start building your career anytime and anywhere - on a coffee break, on the plane, between meetings, or from the comfort of your own home.
I’M HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WITH THE APP
Some general considerations
If you’re experiencing technical difficulties with Kajabi’s app, please make sure to follow these steps:
- Go to your browser and clear your browsing data, including cached images, files, and cookies.
- Delete all the confirmation emails you received when you created your Kajabi account.
- Once steps 1 and 2 are complete, try logging in again.
You can also try any of these alternatives:
- Download the app and open the link with a different mobile device to check whether the problem is with your device or the app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app, and then restart your device.
- Check if you have enough storage space.
The link expired
The link you’ll need to create your account on Kajabi will expire after 2 hours. So, if your link is no longer valid, simply uninstall and reinstall the app, and enter your email account to receive a new confirmation link.
Important: Before requesting a new confirmation link, make sure to go to your email inbox and delete previous confirmation emails.
The app freezes and won’t respond
If Kajabi freezes or stops responding, you’ll probably need to update the app to its latest version or force quit and restart the app.
First, go to the Apple Store and check whether you have Kajabi’s latest version. If you haven’t recently updated the app, you’ll probably experience technical problems at some point. Make sure to check Apple’s Guide to learn how to update your apps.
If you have Kajabi’s latest version and it still won’t respond, your app is probably blocked or overloaded. To fix it, you’ll have to force quit Kajabi, and delete and restore its memory. You can check Apple’s Guide to learn how to force quit an app.
First, go to Google Play Store and check whether you have Kajabi’s latest version. If not:
Open the app on Google Play Store.
You can also enable automatic updates by clicking “More” at the top right and then selecting the “Enable auto-update” option.
How can I check the interactive PDF workbook?
To check your masterclass interactive PDF workbook:
1. Go to the Library section
2. Click the "View Course" button to access the masterclass
3. You should find the workbook at the top of the page. Tap the file and the PDF will automatically open in a new window.
Talk with our staff!
If you have other questions, we’re here for you!
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected], and a member of our staff will be in touch with you shortly.